Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Exciting Stuff!

Lots of new stuff goin' on! Today I'm 11 weeks pregnant. <3 Our baby is the size of a plum now! He/she is 4 cm long and weighs .25 oz. <3


That's my little baby bump!
And I'm wearing my new shirt! My cousin Jeff and his wife Ashley and their daughter Dakota got it for me!



It's backwards because it's a mirror picture. LOL! It says "New Mom 2011." Jessica has this shirt too! :P

And another new exciting thing; Tomorrow I start school! I'm going to be getting my CNA license so I can get a better paying job for my little one. <3
So, May 31st will be my last day working at the dry cleaners and it'll be the day I get my CNA license! Then hopefully not too long after that, I'll have a CNA job! I'm really excited!

OH! OH! and Sunday, May 8th... MY FIRST MOTHERS DAY! :D


There's me and Harrison on my first mothers day. We went to Georgetown for the day with my dad and Natalie!



Here's a picture of me and my daddy!!! :D



And last but not least, me and my stepmomma on mothers day in Georgetown! <3

That's all for now! I'm super excited and super nervous about school tomorrow. I gotta go find what outfit to wearr! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment